Air Force Coaching in Chandigarh
INTRODUCTION All About the Air Force Common Admission Test & Airforce Coaching in Chandigarh: The AFCAT coaching in Chandigarh and Airforce X/Y group coaching in Chandigarh provides coaching for the Air-Force Common Admission Test [also known as AFCAT]. This is a highly competitive national level examination for the purpose of selecting candidates for the Indian Air Force. There are three categories under which the candidates are selected – the Technical category, the Flying category, and the Ground Duty branch. Airforce X/Y Group coaching in Chandigarh.
Thorough training of these aspirants is paramount and the coaching centers in Chandigarh have a lot of experience in doing so. Therefore, candidates who wish to pursue a career in the IAF should choose Chandigarh as their location.
ELIGIBILITY for Air Force Common Admission Test:
Aspirants from all branches except the medical and the dental branches are eligible for appearing for the AFCAT test. Additionally, the following eligibility criteria are also applicable.
- Age: Candidates applying for the flying branch should be between 20 and 24 years. However, if the candidate has acquired Commercial Pilot License, the age restriction is extended to 26 years.
- Nationality: All Indian Candidates (only) can apply.
- Marital Status: Unmarried Candidates are eligible for the application.
- Education Qualification: Candidates have to complete 10+2 with Physics and Maths and a minimum of 60% overall.
Students pursuing final year graduation should not have any backlogs/arrears at the time of application. The AFCAT coaching in Chandigarh welcomes candidates [both male and female] who are fit the eligibility criteria.
SYLLABUS for Air Force Common Admission Test:
The AFCAT coaching in Chandigarh provides training in four subjects, namely General Awareness, Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability & Reasoning, and Military Aptitude Test.
- General Awareness comprises History, Sports, Current Affairs, Politics, Basic Sciences, etc.
- Verbal Ability comprises of basic grammar such as Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms, comprehension, fluent writing ability, and so on.
- Numerical Ability comprises simplification, average, profit and loss, Simple Interest and Decimal Fractions, etc.
- Military Aptitude Test comprises of Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
Additionally, Candidates applying for the technical branch have to appear for an additional exam called the EKT which aims at testing the candidate’s knowledge of Aeronautics. There are two sections in the EKT exam.
- General Engineering: This comprises of general questions from Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, and Electronics engineering.
- Core Discipline: There will be core questions from each discipline in general engineering.
EXAM PATTERN for Air Force Common Admission Test:
The AFCAT coaching in Chandigarh teaches students with an aim to complete the exam within the given time limit.
- Each of the four sections should be completed within 2 hours.
- 3 marks are allotted per question per section and the total marks allotted are 100 in each section.
Additionally, technical branch candidates have the following pattern for EKT examination.
- General Engineering consists of 40 questions while core discipline consists of 35 questions.
- Both sections are required to be completed under 60 minutes.
CONCLUSION of Afcat Coaching in Chandigarh:
If enrolling with the Indian Air Force is your passion, then the AFCAT coaching in Chandigarh will help you to realize your dream. The coaching involves adherence to the syllabus and examination pattern so that the students are assured of passing the test with flying colors.
Airforce X group coaching in Chandigarh.
Gurukul Vidya Institute the Best Airforce Coaching in Chandigarh.
SCO 80-81-82, Third Floor Sector 34-A Chandigarh.
9316611511, 9316711511, 9316811511.