Best Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh
Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh: Gurukul Vidya Institute provides you the Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh. Nowadays every student wants a job which secures their future and provides them with a good income. Bank PO is now the dream job for many of the students who complete their graduation.
GurukulVidya institute is the one-stop destination which provides Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh. Normally Bank Exams of all the Nationalized Banks were conducted IBPS which stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Selected Students of No. 1 Best Bank PO Coaching Chandigarh
Bank PO Exam in Chandigarh:
In every year all the Indian government, as well as the private banks of India, conduct Bank PO & Clerk exams to recruit young officers for the post of Bank PO & bank clerk. The main banks in this process are listed below.
• State Bank of India (SBI).
• Allahabad Bank.
• ICICI Bank.
• Punjab National bank.
• Oriental Bank of Commerce.
• HDFC Bank.
• Cooperative Bank.
• Cooperation Bank.
• Syndicate Bank.
• Bank of Baroda.
• Bank of Maharashtra.
About Salary of Bank PO:
The payment of Bank for their probationary officers Bank PO quite good. The base level payment of an SBI PO or other Bank is around Rs 23,700.
The salary is almost the same for every Bank POs of almost all the Indian banks. But still, you might encounter a little variation from bank to bank.
Bank PO Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh:
IBPS will be conducting the exam in the year 2017 for the recruitment of PO/MT-VI in the public sector banks and other participating institutes. The examination will be held in 2 stages– Preliminary exam and Main exam. The recruitment procedure for the IBPS Best Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh PO 2017 will conduct in the month of July/August 2017.
The candidates who passed the exam will be allotted a bank provisionally on the basis of their preferences given by them during the online registration. However, this allotment will be completed according to the no. of vacancies. Join Gurukul Vidya institute provides best bank exam coaching in Chandigarh.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Exam in Chandigarh:
- Graduation degree in any of discipline by scoring a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
- The upper & lower age limit to apply for the examination is 20 years and 28 years as on 1st July 2017. For reserved categories, relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to certain limits.
Application procedure for bank PO exam Coaching in Chandigarh, Chandigarh 160022:
The application process for IBPS PO 2021 will start tentatively in the month of July or August 2021. The applications will only be accepted through online procedure.
The candidates must ensure that they will fulfill all the eligibility criteria before they start the application process.
Selection procedure for Bank PO:
There will be 4 stages in IBPS PO/MT 2021. Candidate needs to fulfill each level in a hierarchy before moving on to the final stage. After clearing the final stage, the candidate is selected for the desired post.
1 Stage: Preliminary examination.
2 Stage: Main examination stage.
3 Stage: Document verification stage.
Final Stage: Personal interview.
Note: IBPS PO 2021 prelim examination is qualifying in nature. Marks obtained in this examination will not be counted in the preparation of the final merit list.
Important dates for IBPS PO 2019:
|SBI PO 2019 Exam Schedule|
|1||Official SBI PO Notification||1st April 2021|
|2||On-line registration starting with Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||02.04.2021 to 22.04.2021|
|3||Admit Card Download for online Preliminary Examination||3rd week of May 2021|
|4||Preliminary SBI PO Exam Date:||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2021|
|5||Result of Online Preliminary exam:||1st week of July 2021|
|6||The download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||2nd week of July 2021|
|7||SBI PO Exam Date – Mains||20th July 2021|
|8||Result of Online Examination – Main||3rd week of August 2021|
|9||Download Call Letter for Personal Interview||4th week of August 2021|
|10||Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||September 2021|
|11||Final Result Declaratio||2nd week of October 2021|
Examination Pattern for Bank PO:
The IBPS PO prelims and the main stage will be held online and the questions will be in MCQ (Multiple Type Questions) forms. For IBPS PO prelim exam duration will be 1 hour and for IBPS PO mains exam, it will be of 2 hours.
IBPS Preliminary Examination:
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour.|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
IBPS Main Examination:
|General Awareness Paper||40||40|
|English Language||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning|
|Reading Comprehension||Simplification||Logical Reasoning.|
|Cloze Test||Profit & Loss||Alphanumeric Series.|
|Para jumbles||Mixtures &Allegations||Ranking Test.|
|Miscellaneous||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Data Sufficiency.|
|Fill in the blanks||Work & Time||Coded Inequalities.|
|Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting||Time & Distance||Seating Arrangement.|
|Paragraph Complete||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Puzzle.|
|Sequence & Series||Tabulation.|
|Permutation, Combination &Probability||Syllogism.|
|Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Blood Relations.|
|Data Interpretation||Input Output.|
Candidate must be aware of happenings going around the world from any fields such as sports, awards, obituaries, Indian Defense, etc. The current affairs also include news from the recent past which holds importance in present days as well.
Candidates must have all details and updates about the banking sector in the field of.
- Indian Financial System: Overview of Financial Markets (Capital Market, Money Market, Forex Market, Credit Market), Financial Intermediaries involved (like underwriters, depositories, registrars, custodians, mutual funds, Authorized dealers, investment bankers, stock exchanges, portfolio managers, primary dealers, self-regulatory organizations, etc. Also, read important committees and its recommendations.
- History of Indian Banking Industry: Candidates need to know Types of Banks (Scheduled, Co-operatives), Nationalization, Structure of Indian Banking, Pre-Independence, and Post-Independence, categorization of Bank (Pvt, PSU, and Foreign), SIDBI, EXIM, NHB, NABARD, IDBI its role etc. and concept of NBFC.
- Regulatory Bodies like FSDC, RBI, (History/ Roles/ Functions) PFRDA, IRDA, FMC, SEBI, etc. its role functions and fact-based details.
- Monetary & Credit Policies: It decides the basis of change and its relation to Inflation and other related issues & Inflation (Types) Re-Repo/Bank Rate/CRR/ SLR/ Repo etc.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget: This is the main topic for the IBPS exam, discussion of Budget, GDP, Various kinds of taxes and spending, Government revenue model, Fiscal Deficit, etc. and discussion on Union Budget 2015-16. Candidates must read the Economic Survey and Rail Budget.
- International Organizations/ Financial Institutions: The aspirants must know the World Bank, ADB, UN-related agencies, IMF, recent development in the member’s heads, etc.
- Capital Market & Money Market: Concept, Types of Instruments they deal in like.
- Call/Notice Money.
- Certificate of Deposit.
- Commercial Papers or Capital.
- Treasury Bills.
- Term Money.
Market Instruments like preference shares, equity Shares, or Debt segment like Debentures, etc. also talk about Stock Exchanges in India and the world.
Candidates must have knowledge of all the government schemes such as Swabhiman, Swavlamban Bharat Nirman, on the tip of the tongue. All schemes discussed in the budget – the details like when it was introduced, important facts related to same, budgetary allocation, etc.
Also, abbreviations and Economic terminologies – Frequently discussed in the newspaper.
Other important concepts like Base Rate, Negotiable Instruments, BASEL, Credit Rating Agencies, Micro Finance, Financial Inclusions, Teaser Rates, GAAR, Priority Sector Lending and all other important concepts.
- The Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application).
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
- Logic Gates.
- MS Windows & MS Office.
- Database (introduction).
- Number System.
- History of Computers.
Candidates will have to pass each and every section to qualify for final stage which is Personal Interview Round. After objective type test, a descriptive type question paper will appear on a screen. The descriptive type question paper will consist of questions from the English language. Candidates have to write a paragraph in the descriptive text.
Interview Tips for Bank PO Exam:
Get Prepared for Interview: If you are lucky and going for the Bank PO interview after clear the past exam, then it would be best for you to be prepared Bank PO Interview for in advance.
Your Dressing Sense and Style: Your dressing style for the interview can be played a major and main role for any Interview and thus you for the interview should choose the formal and good looking dressing code which is best suitable for you.
Dressing Code you should use: Wear the formal coat, pants, and shirt this would be common for male and female both candidates… Check below for a few more.
Your shirt must be well tucked in.
You must tie a tie.
Use formal shoes only i.e. black or brown.
Tips for Bank PO Exam:
Carrying your all original documents with photocopy: all the original educational documents along with one or more than one photocopies must be carried. You can also carry a recent passport size photograph.
Walk confidently, While Entering into Room: This is the top most common thing you must keep in your mind during a complete Interview. Yes! You should have to be confident in front of an interviewer and the words and voice should be quite clear.
Avoid Interview common mistakes: We should recommend you to watch some interview on YouTube before going to your interview. Then you to be aware of the interview mistakes, for more you can use Google to know more about the common interview mistakes.
Keep Eye contact: This is also one of the major parts of any common interview and if you make eye contact between you and the interviewers, then you can show that you are the self-assured person. So, keep trying to make eye contact with all interviewers one by one.
Say Thanks: This is the last word “THANK YOU” that can set many things well for you. You should say thanks to all the interviewers and exit from the room and with a nice smile.
Salient Features of Best Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh at Gurukul Vidya.
Gurukul Vidya has:
- Best, Excellent and helpful faculty for Bank PO Coaching.
- Bank PO Exam and students oriented classes.
- More Special G.K classes.
- Time to time doubt clearing sessions.
- Free Updated and Full study material.
- Time to time performance analysis sessions.
- Extra Coaching till the exam clear.
Gurukul Vidya Institute provides you full study & preparation books for Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh. Gurukul provides you with coaching in both Hindi & English and Punjabi as well. You can also judge the Gurukul Vidya Institute during the free demo class. No. 1 Best Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh.
For Bank PO Exam Preparation You Should Follow Below Tips:
- Provide yourself enough time to study.
- Schedule your study timetable. Make sure you have enough time to read all study material like books and notes.
- Follow proper study flow charts and study diagrams.
- Take a look and Practice two or three years old exams papers.
- Try to explain your written answers to others.
- Organize a study group with your friends for the same exam.
- Take regular intervals during your study for refreshment.
Why Choose Gurukul Vidya Institute For Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh?
- We provide you the experienced faculty for each topic who teaches you.
- Gurukul Vidya Institute provides you the PSS session where all your doubts were clear by our faculty.
- We treat each student according to his level of knowledge.
- For improving the Communication Skills we provide you the Group Discussion classes.
- The student will get a portal where he can measure his performance with other students and can also measure from his own last performance.
- We provide you the best study material which helps you to prepare for the exams easily.
Our Gurukul Vidya Institute is also well known for SBI Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh and Bank Coaching in Chandigarh.
Contact us for Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh:
Gurukul Vidya Institute The Best Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh.
Address: SCO 112-113, 2nd Floor.
Sector 34-A, Chandigarh.
Phone No: 7696444376, 9877580149
Find Us On Social Media: