Best I.M.U Coaching in Chandigarh
Best I.M.U Coaching in Chandigarh: Indian maritime university of maritime studies was organize entrance exam and those who have qualified the entrance exam after our call for GD or PI as per course applied. Our area of focus is marine and as well as English subjects and we are able to help the students with their educational requirements. Trained through us students are able to develop the good amount of interest in the marine subjects and thus able to perform well with it.
We have been educating students for decades and are clearly aware of their different learning requirements. We try to address these through quality learning support, the use of new approaches to teaching and learning and through an attractive and varied curriculum. Best IMU Coaching in Chandigarh. In recent years, the Maritime Industry has made rapid progressions. Private interest in this field has led it to develop as a dedicated field of study. A job in Marine Industry is high earning and provides the candidate with the bounty of incentives. Well, no doubt about it being such a coveted career path. Whether You Are Looking For The Best IMUCET Coaching In Chandigarh. If you are searching for the best IMU CET coaching institutes in Chandigarh then imu is the best coaching classes for all.
Our Institute Provides Best Coaching for IMU CET In Chandigarh By taking Following technics:-
- Dedicated well-experienced faculty and retire captain and mates for faculty
- Faculty have Good knowledge of this field
- give extra materials for studying
- well manner classroom and also a facility
- Good environment for study for student
- Extra care of slow learner students
- 100% results
- Weekly test
- Doubt clearing classes
- Expert faculty
- Extra classes for group discussion
- Extra classes for English speaking
- Classes for personality development
- Hostels facility
- Well management infrastructure
- Give practice sets
- We provide computerized notes
- We lay out each exercise in detail and walk you between the in and out of your training, week by week.
- Arrange them for an assured achievement by the sponsorship interviews.
- Conducting Weekly Mock Test for the students to let them work on their weaknesses.
- Weekly Interview practice to train them to crack the higher levels of an entrance.
- Special doubt sessions and weekend batches for focused attention on weak students.
About merchant navy course, ranks, qualification, and eligibility:-
A merchant navy is a transporting of goods and materials one to another country merchant ship have area and boundaries they move any other countries for the purpose of business and transportation of goods in this time all over world depend upon other countries for exports and imports so merchant navy is playing main role in exporting and importing the goods and materials one to another country. The merchant marine is the fleet of merchant’s vessels that are registered in a specific country. On merchant’s vessels, Seafarers of various ranks and sometimes members of maritime trade unions are required by the International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW) to carry Merchant Mariner’s Documents.in merchant navy CDC is the primere document for selling if have Indian CDC you are eligible for selling. When training and course are completed DGS conduct the examination those who passed the examination DGS issued the CDC and hand over the college at last collage gives you CDC and stock certificate that is useful for the time selling without a stick and CDC you can’t get the job.
Merchant navy ranks:-
- Captain (master)
- Second mate
- Third mate
- Deck rating
- Able seaman
- Ordinary seaman
- Chief engineer
- Second engineer
- Third engineer
- Fourth engineer
- Motorman (unlicensed Trainee engineer)
- Engine Cadet (unlicensed Trainee engineer)
Types of courses in merchant navy
- B.Sc. Nautical Science
- B.E. Marine Engineering
- B.E. Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering
- B.E. Petroleum Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. Harbour & Ocean Engineering
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Sc. Marine Catering
- Electro Technical Officer Course
How to Join Merchant Navy After 10th
- Merchant navy courses that you can pursue after 10th include:
- Near Coastal Voyage (NCV)
- Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS)
- Commercial Diving
- G.P. Rating
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions to Various Programmes of Indian Maritime University:
- Year BBA in Logistics, Retailing, and E-Commerce- Candidate should have passed 12th class with a minimum 50% marks.
- 4-Year B.Tech in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Marine Engineering- Should have passed 12th class with minimum 50% aggregate and 60% in PCM.
- 3- Year B.Sc-Should have passed 12th class with minimum 50% aggregate and 50% in PCM.
- 1-Year DNS course–Should has passed 12th class with minimum 50% aggregate and 60% in PCM.
Age Criteria for an Undergraduate course:
Minimum age is 17 years and maximum age is 25 years.
Candidates seeking admission in DNS course must be physically fit and should meet the medical requirements as specified by DGS guidelines.
Number of objective type questions- 200
Duration- 3 hours
- Physics- 50 marks.
- Maths- 50 marks.
- Chemistry- 20 marks.
- English- 40 marks.
- General Aptitude- 40 marks.
The syllabus of all the subjects is fixed till 12th class level from any recognized education board.
Important dates for the academic year 2017-2018:-
- Online Registration starts from Oct 25, 2017.
- Last Date for Online Registration is Nov 08, 2017.
- Availability of Admit Card – 20 Nov 2017.
- Date of exam is 30 Nov 2017.
- Result Announcement on Dec 10, 2017.
- Online Counselling is from June 12 to Dec 16, 2017.
- Admission to various course takes place on Dec 25, 2017.
Gurukul Vidya Institute Best I.M.U Coaching in Chandigarh;
Email: [email protected], [email protected],
SCO 80-81-82, Third Floor Sector 34-A Chandigarh
9316611511, 9316711511, 9316811511.