CET Coaching in Chandigarh
CET Coaching in Chandigarh: The Common Entrance Test ( PU CET) is a competitive exam conducted for the purpose of admission of students to the first year or first semester of full-time courses in medical, dental and engineering courses in professional colleges the various states of India.
The professional colleges in the state offering such courses are affiliated with the state-run universities and admit students through the CET annually. The fee structure varies from year to year.
ELIGIBILITY AND GENERAL ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS OF ADMISSIONS:
- He/she shall be a person who has previously obtained the M.Th. the degree of the Senate with a minimum of ‘B’ grade (60% above) or person who in the opinion of the Committee for Research holds an equivalent qualification.
- There is no age bar for a person to be admitted to the D.Th. The programme, if one fulfils the required qualifications and the D.Th Centres have a place for him/her.
iii. In exceptional cases, a person who while without a Serampore M.Th., in First or Second Class or an equivalent degree has previously published creative research of a high scholarly standard and/or holds an M.Phil., or M.Litt., degree in First or high Second Class from an Indian University or a degree at least equivalent to this from an Indian or foreign University with knowledge in theology may be deemed sufficient for registration to D.Th. programme. Such applicants shall include with their application, a statement of their qualifications including academic degree and other training and experience deemed relevant. Each applicant shall satisfy the Committee for Research that he or she has the ability to undertake doctoral studies. Copies of papers presented and any published scholarly research shall be submitted as evidence. Where necessary the Committee for Research may call the applicant for an interview.
General Entrance Requirements:
- Senate shall conduct Entrance Test for admission to DTH course once or twice in a year.
- A student may apply to the Centres for admission to the doctoral programme.
iii. The Research Centres shall conduct personal interviews of the prospective students who have successfully passed the Common Entrance Test conducted by Senate.
- Candidates shall be admitted by the centers to the degree programme only in the branch they had completed their M.Th study.
- A schema for Entrance Test
- There shall be a written examination, consisting of Two Papers, each of three hours duration and 100 weight/ marks;
- The first paper shall deal with the area of specialization at the MTh level; Part
I: Questions related to methodological skills involved in the study of the branch of specialization at MTh level; Part
II: Question-related to the grasp of the branch through comprehensive discussion.
- The second paper shall have two parts; Part
I: A book review on the recently published prescribed book; Questions on book review will be focused on the analysis of the content of the book, the methodology adopted, thesis propounded, arguments and counter-arguments presented and critical appreciation. Part
II: Questions dealing with the intended field of research, proposed topic, need for research in that area, nature, and method of research, and theological implication of the intended research.
On-line Process of Application for Examination
- Submit the Online Application Form for Common Entrance Test.
- Send the Printed copy of the Online Application Form with Signature and relevant documents to:
The Registrar, Senate of Serampore College (University) P.O. Serampore District – Hooghly West Bengal – 712 201
- Relevant Documents: (if not sent, the application will not be accepted.) i. M.Th Transcript of Record (attested by the Principal / Registrar of the Federated Faculties); ii. Consent Letter from the Principal / Registrar for Examination Centre; iii. Demand Draft of the Examination Fee; d. Fees: i. ii. iii. iv. Examination Fee: Late Fee (if applicable): Marks Fee: Council Fee: Rs. 700.00/- Rs. 400.00/- Rs. 250.00/- Rs. 100.00/- e. Important Dates for submission of the Examination Entry Form: i. Last date for submission of Application Form: September 15 ii. Last date for submission of Application Form with Late fee: September 30 Examination Schedule Paper I 02 November 2017 (Thurs.) 9:00 A.M. – 12:00 Noon Paper II 03 November 2017 (Friday) 9:00 A.M. – 12:00 Noon f. Please choose any one of our recognized Examination Centre (refer Section: 4 pages 3) for the Entrance Test. g. Examination Centre once selected will not be changed. h. A letter of consent from the Principal of the College, chosen as Examination Centre should be enclosed along with the Application Form.
- All fees should be sent by Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Registrar, Senate of Serampore College, Serampore”. 7. The Demand Draft should be payable at KOLKATA. 5 7. Additional Information
- The candidate is required to obtain minimum of 60 marks in each paper to pass CET and qualify for D.Th Studies.
- Both the papers Paper I and II must be passed in one sitting.
- Questions will be asked only from the syllabus/courses examined by the Senate in the branch of MTh studies.
- Only three attempts shall be allowed to appear in this examination.
- Passing examination does not mean that a person has a claim on admission to doctoral studies; admissions are subjected to availability of seats and resource persons in the field, and personal interviews conducted by the centers.
- The validity of this examination for admission is three years.
But before thinking of preparing for CET exam you have to choose a specific or good coaching institute for the guidance of your CET exam and to crack the exam it is really necessary to have good or proper guidance for the exam. Basically, there are many highly reputed coaching institute are available in all over India but you have to choose the one who will give you the familiar atmosphere to study and a great backup and guidance as a helping hand towards your study.
GURUKUL VIDYA INSTITUTE IN CHANDIGARH achieves the position of number one coaching institute in Chandigarh because of the dedication of the team and faculty members. gurukul vidya institute is well known in Chandigarh for providing great methods of study to students and every single applicant. As CET exam is the most recommended exam by the youngsters of this generation we are here with our most eligible and experienced faculty members who are always available for the students and to help them.
Our students show great results every year and they stood on the top in every government entrance exam and this is the only motive of our whole Gurukul Vidya team.
Contact Us for Best CET Coaching in Chandigarh.
Address: SCO 80-81-82, 3rd Floor.
Sector 34-A, Chandigarh.
Phone No : 9316611511,9316711511,931681151.