- Which Article of the Indian Constitution abolishes ‘Untouchability’?
- In case the President wishes to resign, to whom is he to address his resignation letter?
(A) Chief Justice of India
(B) Secretary of Lok Sabha
(D) Prime Minister
- The Preamble of our Constitution reads India as—
(A) Sovereign, Democratic, Socialist, Secular Republic
(B) Socialist, Democratic, Secular Republic
(C) Democratic, Sovereign, Secular, Socialist Republic
(D) Sovereign, Socialist, Secular, Democratic Republic
- The river which is not West flowing towards the Arabian Sea is—
- Tsunamis are caused by—
(A) Mixing of cold and warm currents
(C) Changes in sea level
(D) Volcanic eruption
- Which current is responsible for increasing the temperature of Western Europe?
(A) Labrador current
(B) Gulf stream
(C) Canari current
(D) North Equatorial current
- Smog is a combination of—
(A) Air and water vapours
(B) Water and smoke
(C) Fire and water
(D) Smoke and fog
8.Production of chlorofluorocarbons (CFC) gas which is proposed to be banned in India, is used in which of the following domestic products?
- Tube light
- Cooking gas
9.Balloons are filled with
10.Which of the following does not contain a coinage metal?
- Silver and Gold
- Zinc and Gold
- Copper and Silver
- Copper and Gold
- Water is a good solvent of ionic salts because
- it has a high specific heat
- it has no colour
- it has a high dipole moment
- it has a high boiling point
- Which of the following is a non metal that remains liquid at room temperature?
- Chlorophyll is a naturally occurring chelate compound in which central metal is
- Which of the following is used in pencils?
15.Brass gets discoloured in air because of the presence of which of the following gases in air?
- Hydrogen sulphide
- Carbon dioxide
1.d 2.c 3.d 4.d 5.b 6.d 7.d 8.b 9.b 10.b 11.c 12.b 13.b 14.a 15.b