Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
Punjab and Haryana High court has issued a notification for the recruitment of 327 Clerk vacancies in Subordinate Courts of Haryana. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26-12-2016 to 23-01-2017 by 11.59 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
SOCIETY FOR CENTRALIZED RECRUITMENT OF STAFF IN SUBORDINATE COURTS (S.S.S.C.)
Name of Posts: CLERK
Total no. of Posts: 327
Age limit for the post of Clerk category wise, as on 01.01.2016 will be as under:
|Sno.||Category||Min age||Max age|
|3.||BC of Haryana||18||47|
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets
Candidates will be selected based on written examination, computer proficient test, interview.
|Sno.||Subject||Maximum marks||Qualifying Marks|
|1.||General Knowledge||50||33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.|
Negative Marking: For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark (0.25) would be deducted.
candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for General, Reserved Category of other State, Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of State of Haryana for Male candidates, Rs. 500/- for General, Reserved Category of other State, Rs. 125/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of State of Haryana for Female candidates (non-refundable) by the way of “Cash Deposit Receipt” printed after completion of Step-I of registration in any Branch of State Bank of India
Date of Examination:
The examination is likely to be conducted in the month of “March/April 2017”. The exact date will be notified on the website of S.S.S.C. (www.sssc.gov.in) and candidates are advised to regularly visit the website. However, the month of examination may be changed as per administrative exigencies.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
2. Log on to www.sssc.gov.in
3. Select the “Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Haryana)” & click on it.
4. Read the notification & Click on Online Registration (Step-I).
5. Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Deposit the fee in the Bank after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I.
6. Click on “Login for Second step Registration”.
7. Fill all the mandatory details and submit the form.
8. Take a print out of online application for future use.