SSC CHSL Coaching in Chandigarh
SSC CHSL Coaching in Chandigarh: SSC CHSL Coaching in ChandigarhStaff Selection Commission or SSC has remained one of the maximum fascinating conformations for Government exams in India. Each year huge numbers of vacancies are permeated by SSC in Government commission. Govt. jobs are the maximum desired after career preferred in India. Further so, the government is centralized on present improved expertness and services in every manner of our lives. Govt is concentrating on the development of our country and to do that millions of Jobs will be organized in the coming years. SSC is the leading Govt. institution that contributes employment to lakhs of students in India. A good convenience lies onwards for all the SSC aspirants.
The Staff Selection Commission control joined the Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) exam each year for recruitment in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) control the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Exam for recruitment to different posts like:
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC).
- Court Clerk.
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has liberated the SSC CHSL 2019 recruitment notification for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Data Entry Operator(DEO).
|Exam Name||SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination).|
|Conducting By||Staff Selection Commission (SSC).|
|Exam Type||National Level Test.|
|Exam Date||July 1 – 26, 2019.|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must have cleared 10+2 board.|
|Mode of Application||
Online at ssconline.nic.in
1 Tier- Online (CBT).
2 Tier- Offline (Descriptive paper).
3 Tier- Skill Based Test (Typing Test).
|Duration||1 Tier: 60 minutes;
2 Tier: 60 minutes;
3 Tier: 15 minutes.
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019:
The tentative vacancies in this year for SSC CHSL 2019 for the posts namely, LDC, PA/SA, and DEO the total counts up to 3259.
- Lower Divisional Clerk: 898 vacancies
- Postal Assistant: 2359 vacancies
- Data Entry Operator: 2 vacancies
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Dates:
The tentative schedule for the SSC CHSL 2019 exam is as postdate. Please note down the necessary dates related to SSC CHSL Exam 2018 and make sure to complete the process in time.
|Official Notification out on||March 5, 2019.|
|Availability of Application Form||March 5, 2019.|
|Last Date of the submission of the Application Form||April 4, 2019.|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||April 7, 2019 (up to 5:00 PM).|
|Availability of Admit Card||June 2019.|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Date (Tier 1)||July 1 – 26, 2019.|
|Announcement of the result (Tier 1)||August 2019.|
|Availability of Admit Card (Tier 2)||September 2019.|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Date (Tier 2)||September 29, 2019.|
|Final Result||To be announced soon.|
SSC CHSL Exam Centre
The list of exam centers for SSC CHSL Exam 2018 is mentioned on the Official Notification.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
The SSC CHSL exam is held in 3 stages called (Tiers). While the first one is online the latter two are offline exams. The entire process of registration and communication happens online through the official website of SSC CHSL. Candidates must qualify each stage of the SSC CHSL exam to proceed to the next one, before being finally selected.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) starts conducting the Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) in three levels for various posts from 2016:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online).|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode.|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable.|
Before beginning the SSC CHSL preparation, it is important to make note of changes in exam pattern and syllabus. The modifications to SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018 which are applicable from 2017 are given below:
- SSC CHSL 2018 Tier 1 exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Introduction of a descriptive paper of 100 marks within 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
- Reduction in the time limit for examination of Tier -I from 120 minutes to 75 minutes.
- Tier III will remain the same.
- No Sectional Cut off.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019:
Since the SSC CHSL is comprised of 3 different levels, we must deal with their syllabus independently.
This is an objective exam which will be conducted online. There are 4 sections in the Tier 1 exam of SSC CHSL 2018, with 100 questions which account for a total of 200 marks. The subject-wise details are given below:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes.|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus:
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language||General Awareness|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension||History.|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test||Culture.|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Allegations||Para jumbles||Geography.|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous||Economic Scene.|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks||General Policy.|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting||Scientific Research.|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion||Awards, and Honors.|
|Tabulation||Data Interpretation||One Word Substitution||Books and Authors.|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Active/Passive Voice|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability.|
- There is negative marking in SSC CHSL 2018 Tier 1 Exam. Giving a wrong answer to a question will lead to a penalty of 0.5 marks in all sections
- The exam duration is 100 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus:
This is a descriptive exam that is designed to test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 percent. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit. The best way to prepare for the same is to read lots of articles from various newspapers. Apart from this, you need to be well aware of the pattern of Letter and Application.
- The exam is of 60 minutes’ duration and carries 100 marks.
- The questions are based on 10 levels.
- The exam is qualifying in nature.
- Apart from a paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated.
- The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffer from cerebral palsy.
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam Syllabus
The Tier 3 of SSC CGL Exam 2018 comprises of a couple of skill tests which are required for certain government posts.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator(DEO):
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes.
Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks:
- Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/her choice/option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
- Typing Test will be of qualifying in nature.
- It will be administered on the Computer, to be provided by the Commission or any agency authorized by the Commission.
- Candidates opting for English medium should have the typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Candidates opting for Hindi medium should have the typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
- Visually Handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above) will be allowed 30 minutes.
Note: After skill test or typing test, those candidates who qualify it, will be appointed based on their position in the merit list.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria:
There are 3 important criteria which a candidate must fulfill in order to be eligible for the SSC CHSL 2017. The 3 parameters are given below:
- Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit:18-27 years as on 01.08.2019 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
SSC CHSL Online Application:
The online application for SSC CHSL 2018 exam will begin on July 1 – 26, 2019. The last date to apply online is April 7, 2019.
SSC CHSL Application Fee:
- The required application fee is. 100/-.
- Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online.
- To pay the fee in cash, applicants should take a print out of challan originate online after the conclusion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then shift ahead with the Part-2 registration.
- Those applicants who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after fulfillment of part-1 registration. Applicants must cache registration number and date of birth to shift ahead to Part-2 registration.
HOW TO PREPARE For SSC Exam:
Many candidates think that it is a tough exam but is it not tough if you have good preparation.
SSC CHSL Exam is done into three tiers.
- Tier 1 (Written Exam).
- Tier 2 (Descriptive Paper).
- Tier 3 (Skill Test/ Typing Test).
If you want to prepare the SSC CHSL Exam, then you should follow some preparation tips to crack the exam, which are given below:
- You should know about the SSC CHSL exam pattern and syllabus because some innovation is available in syllabus and exam pattern of SSC CHSL Exam. If you review daily syllabus then you can cover new topics for SSC CHSL qualification.
- Make short notes so that you can reexamine and liberate your time in last moment.
- Focus on each subject because all subjects have their own requirement and each subject has equal marks in the exam.
- Make a study schedule and take 4–5 hours daily as per the schedule for preparation.
- Learn short tricks but not the hard tricks because it generates confusion.
- Refer only good books.
- Solve Previous Years’ Question Papers and mock test regularly because sample papers increase your speed.
- Last and most important point join a good coaching institute for your prepare because coaching institute has a great role behind the success of the applicants if you are getting a good guide you will definitely clear the entrance exams, Gurukul vidya institute in Chandigarh is most recommended coaching institute by most of the applicants because of the dedication of our team and faculty members.
WHY CHOOSE GURUKUL VIDYA INSTITUTE?
Most Experienced Faculty members for SSC CHSL are attainable in gurukul vidya institute, Classroom sessions are organized by those dedicated and experienced team of faculty members, who have been acknowledged as the best by students. Our faculty works tough than you for your career dreams and takes the same exams as you do to stay updated with the paper pattern.
In the modern years, the recruitment exams organized by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) have developed into more and more ambitious. Keeping with the tradition at Gurukul vidya institute, we provide an array of SSC coaching programs to systematize your SSC CGL & SSC CHSL preparedness. Our SSC Test Series offers the maximum comprehensive set of mock tests create by Gurukul vidya institutes experts as per the latest exam pattern. With the expert reasoning after each mock test, you get a clear picture of your strong and weak areas.
We have refined a Comprehensive Classroom Program to assemble students for the SSC CGL/CHSL exams. For those who are incapable to appear classes or prefer self-study, our SSC Online Classes is the best choice to master concepts. If you are admired for sectional tests, then our sectional practice tests are an opportunity suited for you. Also, our must-do Quant and Reasoning questions are icing on the cake for SSC CGL qualification.
preservation with the new tools of the modern age, we have refined a new set of SSC eBooks that can be achieved anytime, anywhere, over the web or with our app. You can also find beneficial news and information on our website pertaining to recruitment, exam analysis, and results. You can find some valuable tips and learn strategies on our SSC Blog. At Gurukul vidya institute, we conceive your requirements and with our 20+ years of understanding of offering expert exam preparation options, our programs and services have been constructed to depreciate your hurdles along with your recruitment formation. Enroll for your approved program and have the best opportunity of clearing the SSC exams.
Contact Us for SSC CHSL Coaching in Chandigarh: