UGC NET EDUCATION COACHING IN CHANDIGARH
Best UGC NET Education Coaching In Chandigarh: The National Eligibility Test is a national level exam organize in India by University Grants Commission (UGC). This test accredits Post Graduate students to certify for university-level teaching jobs in India and also to seek admissions in Ph.D. level programmed. The test establishes that an applicant authorizes for the minimum requirement in the teaching specialty and inquiry. The test is organized in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science.
What is UGC NET exam?
appointed up by the Union government in 1956, the UGC is a statutory organization, which is answerable for the coordination, conviction, and preservation of specification of university education. It is the body that contributes recognition to universities in India and administers the funds prescribed by them. UGC has its headquarters in New Delhi, and six regional centers in Pune, Bhopal, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Guwahati, and Bangalore.
UGC NET EDUCATION at Gurukul Vidya Institute:
There will be two question papers, UGC NET Education Paper II and Paper III (Part-A & B). UGC NET Education Paper II will cover 50 Objective Type Questions (Multiple choices. Matching, type, True and False, Assert-Reasoning type) carrying 100 marks.
UGC NET Education Paper III will have two Parts-A and B; Paper-III-A will have 10 short essay type questions (300 words) carrying 16 marks each. In it, there will be one question with internal choice from each unit (i.e.. 10 questions from 10 units; Total marks will be 160).
UGC NET Education Paper III-B will be compulsory and there will be one question from each of the Elective. The candidate will attempt only one question (one elective only in 800 words) carrying 40 marks. Total marks of Paper III will be 200.
Philosophical Foundation of Education:
The relationship between Education and Philosophy.
Western Schools of Philosophy:
Idealism, Realism, Naturalism, Pragmatism, Existentialism, Marxism with special reference to the concepts of knowledge, reality, and values their educational implications for aims, contents, and methods of education.
Indian Schools of Philosophy (Sankhya, Vedanta, Buddhism, Jainism, Islamic traditions) with special reference to the concept of knowledge, reality and values and their educational implications.
Contributions of Vivekananda, Tagore, Gandhi, and Aurobindo to educational thinking. National values as enshrined in the Indian Constitution, and their educational implications.
The modern concept of Philosophy: Analysis-Logical analysis. Logical empiricism and Positive relativism- (Morris L. Prigge).
Sociological Foundations of Education.
Relationship of Sociology and Education:
- Meaning and nature of Educational Sociology and Sociology of Education.
- Education as a social subsystem-specific characteristics Education and the home.
- Education and the Community 6 with special reference to Indian Society.
- Education and Modernization.
- Education and Politics.
- Education and Religion.
- Education and Culture.
- Education and Democracy.
- Socialization of the Child.
- Meaning and Nature of Social Change.
- Education as related to Social Stratification and Social Mobility.
- Education as related to Social Equity and Equality of Educational Opportunities.
- Constraints on Social Change in India (Caste, Ethnicity, Class, Language, Religion, Regionalism).
- Education of the socially and economically disadvantaged sections of the society with special reference to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes, women and rural population.
- Psychological Foundations of Education.
- The relationship between Education and Psychology.
- The process of Growth and Development.
- Physical, social, emotional and intellectual.
- Development of concept formation, logical reasoning, problem-solving and creative thinking; language development.
- Individual differences-determinants; the role of heredity and environment; implications of individual differences for organizing educational programs. Intelligence-its theories and measurement.
- Learning and Motivation
- Theories of learning-Thorndike are connectionism; Pavlov’s classical and Skinner’s operant conditioning;
- Learning by insight; Hull’s reinforcement theory and Tolman’s theory of learning; Lewin’s-Field theory.
- Gagne’s Hierarchy of Learning.
- Factors Influencing Learning.
- Learning and Motivation.
- Transfer of learning and its theories.
- Psychology and education of exceptional children-creative, gifted, backward, learning disable and mentally retarded.
- Personality-type and trait theories-measurement of personality
- Mental health and hygiene-process of adjustment, conflicts and defense mechanism, mental hygiene and mental health. Sex Education Guidance.
- The methodology of Educational Research.
- Nature and Scope of Educational Research.
- Meaning and Nature.
- Need and Purpose.
- Scientific Inquiry and Theory Development-some emerging trends in research Fundamental-Applied and Action Research.
- Formulation of Research Problem.
- Criteria and sources for identifying the problem.
- Delineating and Operationalizing variables.
- Developing Assumptions and Hypothesis in various types of Research.
- Collection of Data Concept of population and sample various methods of sampling Characteristics of a good sample.
- Tools and Techniques.
- Characteristics of a good research tool.
- Types of research tools and techniques and their uses.
- Tests and scales, projective and sociometric techniques.
- Major Approaches to Research.
- Descriptive Research.
- Ex-post facto Research.
- Laboratory Experiment.
- Field Experiment.
- Field Studies.
- Historical Research.
- Analysis of Data
- Descriptive and Inferential Statistics. The null hypothesis, the test of significance, types of error, one-tailed and two-tailed tests.
Career options once you clear UGC NET:
Once you clear UGC NET, you become eligible to become a lecturer or pursue Junior Research Fellowship in distinguished universities. The vacancies are announced from time to time and you have to apply for the same.
Once you clear NET, you can apply for the post of a lecturer as and when the vacancies are announced by the colleges and universities. While clearing NET is a must have criteria in many colleges and universities, the final appointment will depend on how well you fare in the interview conducted by the concerned university.
Examination pattern of UGC NET Education:
The test consists of three papers and all the three papers are objective in nature.
This paper will assess the candidates reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness. There will be 60 questions, each of two marks. The candidates have to answer 50 questions only.
Paper – II
This test will be based on the subject chosen by the candidate. There will 50 questions of two marks each. All the questions are compulsory.
Paper – III
This will consist of 150 marks and will have questions on the subject the candidate has chosen. There will 75 objective-type questions of two marks each.
Tips to prepare for UGC NET Exam:
Preparing well in time With Gurukul Vidya Institute:
If you are planning to prepare for the UGC NET exam, it is advised that you begin your preparation well in time. A minimum of three to six months is absolutely essential. Create a routine that will not only focus on completing the topics but also on revising them.Gurukul vidya institute will make you get ready for the entrance exam we providing the best syllabus for the applicants by which they can crack the exam more easily.
BEST FACULTY MEMBERS:
Gurukul Vidya Institute with the most experienced faculty members who were highly educated and provide the most comfortable environment for study.Our faculty makes sure that every applicant should get satisfied with the help and we try our best to help and clear them in every situation regarding studies.
BEST COACHING INSTITUTE IN CHANDIGARH For UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh:
Gurukul Vidya Institute is the best coaching institute in Chandigarh for every entrance exam from many year.dadication of our team and faculty members and your love make us the number one coaching institute for every type of entrance exams.
Contact Us for Best UGC NET Education COACHING IN CHANDIGARH:
Gurukul Vidya Institute for Best UGC NET Education COACHING IN CHANDIGARH.
Address: SCO 80-81-82, 3rd Floor.
Sector 34-A, Chandigarh.
Phone No : 9316611511,9316711511,9316811511.