UGC NET ENGLISH COACHING IN CHANDIGARH @7696444376
The National Eligibility Test (NET) is organized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). This has served as a medium in Chandigarh in helping people begin their different career as Lecturers/ tutors in different educational institutions such as the university, colleges, etc. The National Eligibility Test is conducted and organized twice a year.
UGC NET English appears to be a very complex examination. This is because it gives individuals the eligibility for lectureship in government-owned colleges as well as various government aided universities. Most private universities also employ candidates that scored high in the UGC NET English.
Hence, it is imperative to take some UGC NET English coaching courses. This will ensure proper preparation for the examination. With a quick google search, you can get the best companies that offer UGC NET coaching in Chandigarh.
UGC English Coaching:
A professional coaching company that specializes in UGC NET English has to provide a structured approach and practical guidance for building capacity in her students. Students are always advised to take UGC NET English coaching from professionals in English literature. This will make the whole job better.
A UGC-NET English qualification is an active asset for persons that desire to venture into the educational field. This is because individuals that have successfully gone through this examination earn a high income in educational institutions.
They are also provided the best research options to the detriment of those that have lesser degrees.
UGC NET English Exam: Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates who want to join must have 55% marks in Master’s Degree or Post Graduation from any recognized universities or institutions by UGC. For OBC/SC/ST/PH there is a relaxation in eligibility is 50% marks for this Test.
- Whose Result is still Awaited those Candidates can also apply.
- The Subject should appear in the exam that Candidates have in their post-graduation only.
Age Limit and Relaxation UGC NET English Exam:
- There is no upper age limit for UGC Net Exam.
- UGC Net for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF): The Maximum age limit is 28 years. There is a relaxation up to 5 years for women and OBC SC/ST/PWD applicant categories candidates.
UGC NET English Exam: Scheme and pattern
The UGC Net Exam consists of Two objective type papers.
Examination Pattern for UGC NET English:
|CATEGORY||Minimum Marks in percentage to be obtained
PAPER – I and PAPER – II.
|GENERAL||40% aggregate marks in all the three exams.|
|OBC (Non – creamy layer) / PWD / SC / ST||35% aggregate marks in all the three exams.|
UGC NET History Coaching in Chandigarh.
There are many Institute that offers professional coaching for UGC NET History Coaching in the city of Chandigarh. If an individual successfully goes through the examination, he can apply for an excellent job in an educational institute such as the position of an assistant professor.
Getting adapted to the best coaching in history will make one get used of history and eligible for the application of a lecturing job as a medium of employment. With this degree, a person can easily secure his or her future. Professional companies that concentrate on UGC NET history coaching always pay much attention to quality.
The organization offering the coaching service has to be qualified, interactive and highly instructive. The UGC NET history students should be well equipped with adequate skills and abilities.
Appropriate methodologies should be put in place to ensure that the students conquer the complex challenges of the UGC-NET history examination. Some of these methodologies will be discussed briefly.
Methodology For UGC-NET History Coaching
- The teaching methodology of any training or coaching institute should primarily focus on the challenges of the aspirants in the course of the preparation for the UGC-NET history examination. Issues such as unavailability of adequate study material, neglect of important aspects, long syllables and inadequate Test practices.
- Every UGC-NET history coaching institute should apply the use of current testing scheme built following recent developments in history. Adequate attention should be paid to time management skills as this will enhance the speed of students when answering questions in the time of examination.
- Tests should be given to students regularly for evaluation and proper the preparation for the UGC-NET history examination.
Result Declaration Procedure & Criteria:
The procedure of result declaration will comprise of below three steps:
STEP I: Minimum Marks obtained by the candidates in each paper mentioned below:
|CATEGORY||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|PAPER – I||PAPER – II|
|GENERAL Category||40 (40%)||40 (40%).|
|OBC (Non – creamy layer) PWD / SC / ST||35 (35%)||35 (35%).|
STEP II: Those Candidates who obtain above marks from mentioned marks are included for the preparation of final merit list. This Merit list is prepared by the subject and category wise.
STEP III: Form each subject and category, only Top 6% candidates, from final merit list will be declared as UGC NET qualified. Also, a separate merit list is for the award of JRF amongst the UGC NET qualified candidates also been prepared.
Gurukul Vidya Institute Best UGC NET English Coaching in Chandigarh.
SCO 112-113, 2nd Floor,34-A Chandigarh.
Phone No – 7696444376, 9877580149
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.