Bank Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh
Best Bank Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh: Gurukul Vidya Institute is the renowned Institute of Chandigarh which was established in 2007. We are specifically specialized in providing the Bank Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh and also in PO & IBPS coaching Chandigarh.
Gurukul Vidya not only provides the education but, also seek to the overall development of his students as developing students from the mediocre level to the higher level is the most important thing to do.
Gurukul Vidya the best Bank PO Coaching Center in Chandigarh is the leading Bank Clerical Institute of Chandigarh who provides their students with the latest study material & exam cracking tips that really help the students to allocate their knowledge & with the proper assistance & guidance of our professional experts, students get the professional knowledge in their field.
Our focus is particularly on training the students for the betterment of society in the public sector or the government sector& to provide the best unmatched excellent education & creates the success goals for the students.
Our mission is to provide all the students with the best education & also setting the benchmarks for academic excellence, result oriented & student satisfaction.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2019
IBPS Clerk exam is the pre-requisite for selection of personnel for bank clerical cadre post. CWE (Common Written Exam) is going to held in the month of December in various cities of numerous states. This exam is conducting to recruit the candidate for the recruiting Clerical cadre posts in different Public sector banks.
IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure divided into two different sections which are Prelims and Mains CWE.
- Graduation degree in any of discipline by scoring the minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
- The upper & lower age limit to apply for the examination is 20 years and 28 years as on 1st July 2017. For reserved categories, relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to certain limits.
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam
IBPS Preliminary Examination
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
IBPS Main Examination
|General Awareness Paper||40||40|
|Decimals And Fractions
|Symbols and their relationships||Reading Comprehension|
|Arithmetical computation||Para Jumbles|
|Ratio & Proportion
|Verbal and figure classification||Cloze Test|
|HCF & LCM
|Verbal and non-verbal
Fill in the Blanks
Profit & Loss
Time And Work
|Arithmetical number series.
Time And Distance
|General Awareness||Computer Knowledge|
|Economy||Operating & DOS|
|Science And Technology
|Generally, there would be 20 questions.
|Important Awards & Honors
|Introduction to Computer and History.
|Appointments||Security Aspects of PC.|
|Current National And International Events
|Advanced Technology Regarding Computer.
|Resignations||MS Excel and MS Word|
|Internet Programming Language.
|PC and System Software.
|Polity||Computer of Future.|
|Various Uses of Computer.
How to Prepare & Plan for the IBPS-CLERK Exam?
As the fundamentals are precisely clear about the Exam pattern & eligibility criteria, one should also be aware of the preparation strategies for the exam.
Few steps are described below:
- Early planning.
- Personal Efforts.
- Interview & Group Discussions.
Above all the students must have the zeal to achieve success.
Interview Tips for Bank Clerk Exam:
Get Prepared for Interview; If you are lucky and go to the Bank Clerk interview after clear the past exam, then it would be best for you to be prepared Bank Clerk Interview for in advance.
Your Dressing Sense and Style; Your dressing style for the interview can be played a major and main role for any Interview and thus you for the interview should choose the formal and good looking dressing code which is best suitable for you.
Dressing Code you should use; Wear the formal coat, pants, and shirt this would be common for male and female both candidates. Check below for few more;
- Your shirt must be well tucked in.
- You must tie a tie.
- Use formal shoes only i.e. black or brown.
Tips for Bank Clerk Exam:
Carrying your all original documents with photocopy; all the original educational documents along with one or more than one photocopies must be carried. You can also carry a recent passport size photograph.
Walk confidently, While Entering into Room; This is the top most common thing you must keep in your mind during a complete Interview. Yes! You should have to be confident in front of an interviewer and the words and voice should be quite clear.
Avoid Interview common mistakes; We should recommend you to watch some interview on YouTube before going to your interview. Then you to be aware of the interview mistakes, for more you can use Google to know more about the common interview mistakes.
Keep Eye contact; This is also one of the major parts of any common interview and if you make an eye contact between you and the interviewers, then you can show that you are the self-assured person. So, keep trying to make eye contact with all interviewers one by one.
Say Thanks; This is the last word “THANK YOU” that can set many things well for you. You should say thanks to all the interviewers and exit from the room and with a nice smile.
Salient Features of Best Bank Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh at Gurukul Vidya.
Gurukul Vidya has:
- Best, Excellent and helpful faculty for Bank Clerk Coaching.
- Bank Clerk Exam and students oriented classes.
- More Special G.K classes.
- Time to time doubt clearing sessions.
- Free Updated and Full study material.
- Time to time performance analysis sessions.
- Extra Coaching till the exam clear.
Why Choose Gurukul Vidya Institute for Best Bank Clerk coaching in Chandigarh?
Gurukul Vidya has:
- highly qualified & professional experts.
- provide the flexibility of batches for the students.
- 24/7 availability for students.
- Gurukul Vidya Institute is known for commitment, honesty & teamwork.
- the incapable system of administration.
- provide the 100% satisfaction to our students.
- We also provide the Expert Guidance
- Gurukul also prepares our students for the interview.
- Good infrastructure.
- We provide the free demo classes.
- provide our students with the relevant & original study material.
- offer a complete range of competitive exams.
- provide the high-quality education to our students.
- also, provide the personality development classes to our students for the overall development.
- Our institute provides the online form filling facility.
Latest Updates: SBI Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh.
Gurukul Vidya Institute The Best Bank Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh.
Address: SCO 80-81-82, 3rd Floor.
Sector 34-A, Chandigarh.
Phone No : 9316611511,9316711511,9316811511.