- Which among the following is the oldest Indian Language?
- _________coined the term Hindu rate of growth for Indian economy?
(a) Amartya Sen
(b) C. Rangrajan
(c) Raj Krishna
(d) Vijay Kelkar
- How many types of emergency provisions are mentioned in our constitution?
- In which part of the Indian Constitution are Directive Principles of State Policy included?
(a) Part II
(b) Part III
(c) Part IV
(d) Part VI
- Who was the first Indian Woman President of Indian National Congress?
(a) Sarojini Naidu
(b) Sucheta Kripalani
(c) Aruna Asaf Ali
(d) Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
- Which gas is used for flying balloons
- None of the above
- Deficiency disease Scurvy is caused by the lack of
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
- The main occupation of the people of Indus Valley Civilisation was:
- Cattle Rearing
- Which of the following is a viral disease?
- The capital was shifted from Calcutta to Delhi during the tenure of_______.
(a) Lord Minto
(b) Lord Hardinge
(c) Lord Curzon
(d) Lord Canning
- Radcliffe line demarcates India’s border with__________.
- _________gave the permission to establish East India Company in India.
13.Forward Block was founded by
(b)Subhash Chandra Bose
(d) M.A. Jinnah
__________ gave the idea of Pakistan.
(d) Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
- Where are the Headquarters of Indian Space Research Organisation located?
16.Somnath temple in Gujrat was destroyed by_____________.
17.Entomology is the science that studies
- Behavior of human beings
- The origin and history of technical and scientific terms
- The formation of rocks
18.In which of the following states is the Periyar Wild-Life sanctuary situated?
19.Diamond shines because of
(a)refraction of light
(b)total internal reflection of light
(c)scattering of light
(d)dispersion of light
20.Which among the following phenomena of light is associated with the
appearance of blue color of the sky?
(c)Total Internal Reflection