RBI Grade B Coaching in Chandigarh @7696444376
RBI Grade B Coaching in Chandigarh: RBI Grade-B Exam is an officer’s exam that students in India generally sit for in order to have a successful career in the Reserve Bank of India. It is a sought-after job with a high pay scale and numerous perks compared to other equally reputed jobs.
The RBI Grade B Coaching in Chandigarh aims at helping the students to tackle this exam with ease so that they are assured of good career prospects.
ELIGIBILITY RBI Grade B Exam:
The RBI Grade B coaching in Chandigarh is very professional, and they classes accept students across the country who fit the following eligibility criteria because that is what is needed for the course:
- The candidate must be between 21 and 30 years of age.
However, the age restrictions are relaxed for students under the following conditions:
- The upper limit will be relaxed to a maximum of five years for candidates who belong to a scheduled caste or scheduled tribe.
- The upper limit will be relaxed to a maximum of three years for candidates belonging to other backward castes.
- The upper limit will be relaxed to a maximum of five years if the candidate has already been domiciled under the state of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January 1980 and 31st January 1989.
- The candidate can either be a citizen of Nepal or Bhutan or India or a Tibetan refugee [if arrived in India before 1st January 1962].
SYLLABUS for RBI Grade B
The RBI Grade B coaching in Chandigarh puts the candidates through the following examination syllabus:
Phase-I [On-Line Examination]
- Phase 1 comprises General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning.
- General Awareness comprises of politics, general awareness regarding the sector, updated news articles, and so on.
- The English language generally tests skills in comprehension, ability to detect errors, basic grammatical skills such as tenses, antonyms, synonyms, etc.
- Quantitative aptitude consists of basic operations like simple and compound interest, profit and loss, and basic number system.
- Reasoning deals with critical reasoning.
Phase-II [Descriptive Examination]:
- This is a written examination which consists of English, Economics and Social Issues, and Finance management.
RBI Grade B Exam 2021 Highlights
|Date of RBI Grade B Examination 2021||June 2021.|
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India Services Board.|
|Mode of Exam||Combination of Online as well as Offline modes.|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes for Prelims, 270 minutes for Mains.|
|Eligibility (may vary for different exams)||Nationality, Age and Academic qualification; eligibility will vary for different category of posts.|
|Number of Posts||approximately 145.|
EXAM PATTERN for RBI Grade B:
The RBI Grade B Coaching in Chandigarh is known for imparting quality training in all the subjects in the syllabus. They also train the candidates to solve practice question papers of the same pattern within a fixed time period.
- Phase-I is an online examination where the candidates will be given 2 hours to complete the exam. It is an objective type question paper and the total number of marks awarded is 200.
- Phase-II is a descriptive examination where the candidates will be given 90 minutes for each section to complete the exam. The allotted marks to the students are 100.
CONCLUSION of the Exam:
The RBI Grade B Coaching in Chandigarh is the most suitable place to undergo coaching and practice to appear for the Reserve Bank of India entrance exam for officer’s grade. Not only will the aspirants get quality coaching, but they will also get enough practice so that they will definitely pass the entrance examination.
Gurukul Vidya Institute the Best RBI Grade B Coaching in Chandigarh.
SCO 112-113, Second Floor Sector 34-A Chandigarh.