UGC NET Computer Science Coaching in Chandigarh
Best UGC NET Computer Science COACHING IN CHANDIGARH: UGC NET is the national level exam organized by CBSE each year for the occupation technique of Lecturers/Professors/Research Associates/Junior Research associate at impressive Indian Colleges or Universities.
Computer Science & Application is the subject which arranges with many topics like software development, programming, etc. It is the study of theory, experimentation, communication, computation, the design of computational systems and much more.
The Eligibility Criteria of UGC NET Computer Science or any exam mainly depends on two factors, Education Qualification, and Age Limit:
The UGC NET Exam Convener Institutes has classified the Eligibility Criteria based on two factors – Educational Qualification & Age Limit. The candidates who fulfill this criterion will only be able to appear in the Exam.
To make it easier for you to check whether you’re eligible or not, we have provided the detailed CBSE UGC NET Computer Science & Applications Eligibility Criteria below –
Educational Qualification for UGC NET Computer Science Exam:
- Candidates should have completed their Masters’ Degree or Equivalent Degree within the following percentage criteria –
- For General Category – 55% Marks.
- For ST/SC/OBC/PWD – 50% Marks.
- The Ph.D. holders whose Masters level examination was completed before 19th September 1991 shall be eligible for relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks.
- The candidates whose result is awaited are also eligible for the UGC NET Exam only if their PG Result can be declared within the 2 years of NET Result Declaration Date.
- The candidates who have pursued their post-graduation in a field that is closely related to Computer Science Stream can only apply for UGC NET Computer Science Exam.
Age Limit for UGC NET Computer Science Exam:
- For JRF: The candidates who are applying for the Junior Research Fellowship Exam must not age more than 28 years.
- There is no upper age limit for Assistant Professor.
For more details related to Eligibility Criteria click here- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria Nov 2018 Exam.
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus and Updated Paper Pattern:
To start the journey of UGC NET Exam, one must firstly adequate the knowledge about the UGC NET Syllabus for Computer Science & Application so that you can be aware of what to read and what not.
Below the topics which are related to the UGC NET Computer Science & Application Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III are given. Please have a look!
As we are the best coaching institute in Chandigarh for UGC NET computer science exam we will provide you with the best tips and topics for the entrance exam. Some of them are:-
- Books are the best way for the preparation and selection of good books is very important to achieve your goal.
- It is very tough to select the best UGC NET Computer Science Books as there is a distinct choice available in the market. But you must not adjustment with the condition of study material! Buy the one which can provide you the correct knowledge and guidance to cover the whole syllabus.
Gurukul Vidya Institute is the Best UGC NET Coaching for Computer Science in Chandigarh:
- To assist you well, Gurukul vidya institute is providing a few tips to pick up the best UGC NET Computer Science Study Material for you.
- It must cover the complete UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus.
- The Study Material should be provided in Printed & Digital both the formats so that you can access them anytime anywhere.
- There must be lots of Practice Questions of UGC NET Computer Science Exam with Experts Designed Solutions.
- If you stuck anywhere, you must have the facility to talk with NET Experts to get the instant assistance.
- UGC NET Study Material should be designed in an easy to understand format.
Topics Covered in UGC NET CS Paper-I
Topics Covered in UGC NET Paper-II with Weightage:
|2.||Database Management System (DBMS)||5.|
|3.||Data Structure & DAA||6.|
|4.||Theory of Computation||2.|
|13.||Database Management System||5.|
|14.||Data Structures & DAA||8.|
|16.||Theory of Computation||8.|
|22.||Fuzzy Sets/ Rules||2.|
Marking Scheme For UGC NET CS:
|Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|I||100||50 Questions all are Compulsory||3 Hours.|
|II||200||100 Question all are Compulsory|
Gurukul Vidya Institute is giving you 10 reasons to decide on why to choose us in comparison with any of the other coaching center who try to be in competition with us:
- We are the no. 1 and Best Coaching Institute in Chandigarh.
- We are always updated.
- We are technologically advanced than any of our so-called competitors.
- It’s been proven in the past as well, that we are always the 1stto give you updates regarding the UGC NET & CSIR NET examination.
- We always provide you with detailed information on each and every issue.
- We try our best to deliver whatever we promise you through any medium of communication.
- We always give you the priority, because you are the reason for us to be in business.
- We try our best to reply to all your emails within 48 working hours.
- Once you are our student, you get all the updates in a timely manner via suitable communication mediums such as Website Updates, E-mails, SMS, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- We know that what exactly it means to be No. 1, so we always serve the moral responsibility of being the best in the field by organizing press conferences, issuing press releases, sending emails to UGC etc. to fight for the rights of students who are or will be appearing in UGC NET Examination.
Being one of the prominent institutes in Chandigarh, Gurukul Vidya Institute for best UGC NET Computer Science COACHING IN CHANDIGARH is involved in providing the students proper guidance and support in their respective fields. University Grants Commission (UGC) & Council for Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) conducts national level talent search through their NET exams for the postgraduate students in different streams looking for lectureship as the career option.
The NET exam is organized twice a year in June & December each year. Gurukul Vidya Institute is arranging UGC/CSIR NET-JRF exam coaching for the last 10 years and helped students securing not only NET but also Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and that too in large numbers.
Now you can book your next UGC NET Exams Coaching seats in Gurukul Vidya Institute.
Contact Us for Best UGC NET Computer Science COACHING IN CHANDIGARH:
Gurukul Vidya Institute for Best UGC NET Computer Science COACHING IN CHANDIGARH.
Address: SCO 80-81-82, 3rd Floor.
Sector 34-A, Chandigarh.
Phone No : 9316611511,9316711511,9316811511.